5/09/2022

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Chiaki on behalf of our children. Our daughter has presented a bouquet to her on this day every year. Without any gift from her this time, I wondered what had happened. She told me that she had asked daughter to cease that tradition the other day. It is a kind of preparations for the end of our lives, I believe, even if it is not impending at all.

I have given her a bit of cash, with which she hastened to a store and bought something for herself yesterday.

This is a photo of her with our son. Some 30 years ago. Time has flied.   


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Family is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it you, Ellen? Whoever you might be, thanks for your comment. It is a truth in fact. I feel that finally at this age. Stay safe.

      Delete