2/06/2023

Dinner Dishes Tonight

 This is a dinner here. How much would you play for these dishes?



A plate of Sashimi will be added to this. Red bean rice, that is, red rice in Japanese is popular in our country. Boiling the beans is a bit complicated process. On a whim, I purchased red beans, which I had not had any plan how to cook. This is the 2nd trial of red rice. A bit better than the last time. Beef is cooked with radish. This radish and the potatoe in the sour tomato soup are the only vegetables harvested in the garden farm this time. I should have tried growing cabbage very useful for a number of menu. Salad featuring boiled egg is a regular dish for dinner here. 

I am apt to cook too many dishes at one time. When starting with them, I get conscious of that and regret it. Always too late.

Anyway, I have done with my duty today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment