9/14/2022

My wife will turn to be 70 years tomorrow

My wife will turn to be 70 years of age tomorrow. It is like a dream. It's been 51 years since I saw her first at the orientation of the medical university. She was a shyfaced country girl in miniskirt. I barely thought she would be my wife then. No one should think of our future, I believe. There have been ups and downs for ourselves. More downs maybe for her. She finally decided to retire next spring. She has been trying to find out someone who would take over her practice. It turned out to be too difficult financially and practically. I believe it is a right decision. She has the right to live leisurely for herself all after hectic days at work.



She might get angry if she knew I have posted this photo taken in the days of engagement with me. Now it is over the period of the right of portrait for now.

I would support her by any means. As I promised her to in our engagement days.

Grow old together believing in better days ahead. I will celebrate the day tomorrow with sushi and a piece of cake.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady and a wonderful tribute by a handsome gentleman!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your dear wife. And congratulations on 61 years. 73 de W1PID Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jim. Sixty one years have passed fast indeed.

      Delete
    2. It was not 61 years but 51 years! If it were 61, she should be 80 years. The day of 61 years interval seems to come fast, though. I have corrected the number in the post.

      Delete
  3. My wife is same my friend. We are so fortunate to have fond our wonderful life partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good you have such a wife as mine hi. Stay healthy with her.

      Delete
  4. Shin, We have been in Atlanta for the past week. Please convey our warmest wishes to your beautiful wife. You are lucky to have shared
    so many wonderful years of marriage. Enjoy your retirement years my
    friend…..Bob W9YXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob, thanks a lot for your kind greeting. I believe you are transiently staying there. Give my best regards to Jim W9VNE when you are back home. Enjoy your trip. Shin

      Delete