3/31/2022

Cherry arcade on a street nearby

An arcade of cherry trees in full blossom along a street nearby where I drive for shopping once 2 days. It seems a week later than usual when they bloom possibly due to the cold snap in the winter. I seldom take such photos like this parking on the street. A friend of mine has sent me photos of the cherry flowers along the Potomac River, which might be a motivation to do so. Or, simply, I have become an old man who is always interested in such a phase of nature going away in a moment.   



 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shin, you are so multi talented and a very interesting person indeed. I enjoyed our CW QSO earlier today on 40 meters. Take care and be safe. 73's, Ron/W5WWW in Katy, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ron, thanks for visiting my blog. I wish there were a bit more conversational QSOs on CW. Let's do it again soon. May your retirement be healthy and fruitful.

      Shin

      Delete