9/01/2017

Chicken cooked with welsh onion

I still cook supper every day. Sometimes burden and, in the other occasions, pleasure for me. I sometimes wonder if it is what I should do at present in my life. So far, no one takes it over. I owe to my wife for many things in the past. I should turn my negative feeling for cooking to positive. Believe that it is a calling for me at present. I won't ask such a thing as this to myself too often. Just having a glass of beer, I set hand to cooking every day. Sometimes watching TV. If I would like it, some classical music is played such as h minor Suite by Bach or Piano Quintet Nr1 by Dvorak.

Chicken was cooked with welsh onion seasoned with soy sauce, sake and sugar. Not bad.



I still would like to travel to the mountain area in Shinshyu when the fall breeze blows in the valley there. i have a cousin, old and living alone, over there. I have promised her for a visit some time ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment