11/06/2014

Chrysanthemum

We have a few clusters of chrysanthemum in our garden. A variety of colors. I could not remember when and whom they have been planted by. My wife told she has planted some of them in the garden from the pots my father used to grow them. Yellow ones were a gift from a helper who used to care for our parents. I still feel thankful to her for her love to my parents. The latter looks great in the garden as if they were really golden flower as the ancient Greek used to name it.

 
The other varieties are white and purple red.
 
 
I know they have been alive with affection of the people. My father, my wife and the helper. There is a reason why they could bear such beautiful flowers every year.  

What could I leave for the next generations?

No comments:

Post a Comment