9/02/2014

Would you join us for dinner?

Chicken and vegetables cooked with tomato and basil sauce. Fairly good success. Chicken cooked with tomato was one of, or I should say, the only speciality dish for my wife when both of us served residency at a med school hospital. We have invited a few colleague doctors to our small resident dorm there and provided that dish with white wine. It was the days of our honey moon. Possibly listening to the songs for baritone, we have enjoyed tasty chicken at our dining room.
 
 
Recalling that dinner, I have made this one. The background music was the Concert D major by Chausson. pretty good as I wrote. The only problem is that I have made too much like the photo below. I wonder if anyone would come here with a knife and a fork as our guest. A big dish will be served for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment