9/23/2012

BW QSOP

In the BW QSOParty this week end, at the very begininng, Pat N9RV has caught me with a hard uppercut, asking me, an anti contesting fundamentalist , if that was an ordinary QSO or not. I enjoyed many QSOs with old friends.

I could finally thank Bill W7GKF and his wife, Ann, for their perfect hospitality for us at W7 FOC event this summer. AA3B Bud would ask his barber to stay scissor on his head for the ordinary time even if there were nothing to do there. Ken GW3KGV told he had been too busy caring for his old XYL to enjoy radio. And many more especially from G land. Thanks to everyone who worked me this week end.

I was just going to kid around them in BW QSOP for a while. The good condition and activities have let me enjoy it for several hours.

I hope these activities will continue after this week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment