6/13/2020

Japanese Italian dishes

Home brew sushi. It is difficult for me to mold sushi in proper size. It is apt to be bigger than ideal. It is still good to have sushi at home.


It has started to be the season of harvesting potatoes. I have grown much more potatoes than than usual. I have already given some to a friend of mine, the violinist whom I have asked to perform chamber music together for years. She has been educated for music at a music university in Germany and is now a house wife with two children. She is fond of potatoes. As expected, I have found her very pleased to have fresh potatoes from me.

It is a task for me to find out how to cook the potatoes which are supposed to be harvested for the coming weeks. For the simplest recipe, I cooked it with microwave and put some butter on it. It was great. It has brought me an idea to cook them with pizza sauce and ham on it. It was potato pizza. Simple and good.


With fresh salad, the japanese italian dinner is completed.




2 comments:

  1. The historical significance of preparing Sushi is apparent, compared to the Italian. We have made arrangements to join you for your next (or future) sushi banquet.

    ReplyDelete