6/02/2017

A time to recall those who have passed away

I realized breeze was shaking leaves of a tree in the garden when I was working there. It is the time now when a friend of mine left a comment in my blog around this time last year. For my post that the leaves were whistling to breeze around this time and it reminded me of the people around myself since it sounded like something eternal in my mind, having given approval to my post, he commented that he would pass away peacefully. In a month, actually, he has suddenly died from a circulatory problem. Nowadays, there are more and more friends and folks gone away whom I remember of frequently. 

The forest over a field south of my home.


Roses in full bloom in the garden.


It is one of the best seasons here in a year. It is a time when I recall of those having passed away as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment