8/02/2015

Indian lilac coming out

 
The indian lilac beside the gate is coming out now. This is the sign of mid summer here. Again, these trees were planted by my father a couple of decades ago. I wonder if he has imagined what I feel watching the flowers. Corn was hrvested. I have boiled it in a pressure cooker as father used to do. Boiled corn has been brought on the table by my father every morning. 
 
 
In several weeks, cool breeze may come on here, telling us it is the early fall starting. I am sure my parents have felt the season in the same way. A chain of lives goes on.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture painted by your words Shin. I am sure the corn brings back many loving thoughts of your father and his love for his family. Thank you for the QSO on 20 this morning. I worry about the fate of CW as it is my favorite mode also. It was a big mistake to remove the code requirement from our licensing. That action did not improve our hobby.. 73, Tom AB6Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom,

      I was glad to meet you tonight. It is also a pleasure for me to share the same idea on CW. Let's go on enjoying conversational QSO on this mode. It may help this mode to survive long. See you again soon.

      Shin

      Delete
  2. Shin,
    I finally heard you on 40 this morning about 1035Z. Nice signal in Southeast Florida. I just didn't have enough confidence in my CW ability to answer your CQ but I am getting better. Not to mention with my 100 watts and vertical would have been difficult. Also need to get my amp set up for CW.
    73,
    Terry
    WA4AMG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terry,

      I have missed you. You may tell me to slow down any time. The condition is improving. But it takes a few weeks to have the good condition typical for fall. Signals from FL will come through here then. I get on 40m around 08Z as well as 11Z. See you and let me know on the globalism economy on CW.

      Shin

      Delete