6/24/2021

Summer vegetables

With summer solstice passing, it is getting more muggy and wet here. When it doesn't rain, I always go out in the garden farm and care for the grass and the vegetables. A lot of works. Radishes have grown and some of them have been pulled in the farm. Tomatoes are becoming ripe as well. 

Thinly sliced radish with fresh tomatoes were the material of this fresh salad.


I have used the upper portion of the radish for slicing, in order to avoid too hot taste my wife doesn't like. She still told me it was too hot. It really wasn't for me. Another example of different senses of taste possibly genetically determined.

Pork was cooked with egg plants, some of them were harvested from our garden farm. Grated radish was on the dish. Seasoned with soup for noodle, which is quite popular in our country. Vinegar and soy sauce were also added.


The only problem with crops is that they are ripened at the same time. Most of them are not to be stored. I should contrive different menus I could utilize all of them. Rich and generous season is coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment