1/12/2018

A mail from a friend of mine with excellent drawings

Jack, WA6FYD, has sent me a post mail with a few drawings he made while he was in Japan back in '70s. It was more than an honor to be said in that way by him.

The drawings  are so excellent that they have brought me back to my young days. Looking one drawn the old fashioned platform, even though it was not the same railway station as I stood on in late '70s, I was touched almost to cry. I sure shared old memories with him. I have started my career standing at such a platform of a station near here in order to start my family and my career. Such a station has already been remodelled to a concrete building.

I thanked Jack a lot for these drawings. Drawings could move us in this way, maybe, deeper than photographs.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are. He has given me a letter today saying he gets ready for better signal with a HEX beam. Now he is 94 years young! Sorry for "extremely" belated this reply, John. Your comment will be much appreciated any time.

    ReplyDelete