9/28/2023

Tempura repeated

Another tempura. Almost the last batchs of pumpkin, okra together with chicken were fried.


In the other cooking of tempura, as written before, I have got burns on my left foot. A few blisters have lasted for several days and are healed without any scar by now. I was not very ambitious at making tempura again but it is a way to consume all the veggies harvested.  


I have cooked them very cautiously. I learned that there had been a chair close to the gas range, which obstacled me to move the fry pan full of hot oil to another place. It has caused spilling some oil on my left foot!


I have never experienced such a trouble in the past. The chair should have been moved elsewhere. And I should have been more careful doing with such a risky material as hot oil. Unwillingly, I should admit my age was the base of this event. I should be more careful about anything risky in daily routine. 


My father used to cook often tempura at my age. Everything was fried by him. Some of them have been brought to our table. Very nice dishes. He has never got burn at all. He might be grinning at me from the heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment