2/02/2023

Ume is coming out

It was the day when the gardener whom we always asked for gardening came here. Looking around the garden, I accidentally found one of ume trees started blooming. It has been so cold this winter that they came out one or two weeks later than usual. They still seemed to sense the arrival of spring even if it was subtle. Or they would usher in spring earlier than the other plants.

This ume tree in front of the other house our parents used to live bloom earliest among a few other ume trees. It is located south of the house and enjoys sunray most. As I told about it before, it was planted by my father almost 40 years ago. i am sure both parents have enjoyed its blossoms around this time in a year. 

My parents would love this blossoms. I would imagine they were watching it together with me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment