10/25/2020

A nice day at a park in Tokyo

It was a comfortable day yesterday. I have spent a few hours at a park named Yoyogi Park in Tokyo. To join a small ensemble practice outdoor.

The mild sunray has shown through the leaves of the trees, turning colorful, over there. I was concerned about how string instrument sounded like outdoor without any reverberation. It sounded great as if the trees surrounding us had resonated with it. As if the instruments came back homeland of forest. 



It is becoming more laborious to drive down to Tokyo. I may not have many more chances to go there for such a get together. Every chance for such activity is treasured for sure. 


It was a place where I had a fieldwork in med school days. I can't remember what work we were involved in but still have a photo taken with a couple of class mates there. We, three young guys, are smiling innocently on the photo. They must have retired by now. I wonder how they are getting along. I have not joined the class reunion which has been held in a few years' interval. I should attend it and see how they are doing.

Again, deadly tired but still satisfied, I drove back home. A blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment