3/11/2020

Magnolia and camellia are coming out

Looking east from veranda, I found most of the magnolia flowers in the garden coming out. It has happened over a night. I knew the buds were bulging more day by day and thought it could bloom very soon. It was beyond my guess that they came out over a night yesterday. Sure surprising.

The view from veranda.


In my memory, it was early in April that this flower always had come out. It came out 3 or 4 weeks earlier than usual. It might have become earlier year by year without my acknowledging it. At least, it was early April 10 years ago.

Anyway, it is gorgeously beautiful. As I told it many times in the past, my mother used to love this flower and to tell me it came out when she noticed it in her latest years of life. The time we could enjoy it together has not lasted long.


A close up view. All the flowers seemed to have waited for arrival of spring. Having this flower come out in this way, spring always get full blown very soon. 


This camellia has started blooming for several days. Each flower gets matured at different pace. 


Magnified view. 

Finally hibernation is over with me. I will start planting various veggies very soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment