3/21/2020

Boiled chicken wings

Chicken wings boiled with soy sauce, sake and sugar. Cooked for an hour, the meat is soft and tasty. 


I would have cooked pork spareribs. But it was not sold at the supermarket I always go for shopping. Whether it was not very popular or the supermarket is not doing with common people like me.

This was pretty successful. Honestly, most of the dish is not the meat but the bone. Bone could be a source of stock. But not suitable for commoners' dinner.

I have purchased a bit more of foods than usual. I am afraid the viral infection could overshoot very soon and it could be difficult to go for shopping then. I have heard of the difficult situation in the West Coast from a few friends this morning. I hope the situation might be settled down soon. The professional committee of the government announces only that the infection is under control not telling any actual data. I am afraid they have very few epidemiological data if any. How could they announce that way without any definite epidemiological data? 


No comments:

Post a Comment