2/19/2017

Continued from the previous post

Continued from the previous post. 

There have been many photos showing the garden here. Since my father moved here from Tokyo back in early '80s, he has enjoyed farming a small farm and keeping the garden as he wanted. A lot of flowers and a number of trees were growing. Some pets or even chickens were kept as well. He has spent very hard time in WWII in his young days and has worked hard to raise us in Tokyo after having moved here in '50s. However, he could spend peaceful retirement with us, even though it might be a bit tough thing for him and mother to care for our children. He could make it come true to work with me as a part time clerk at my clinic for a few years. It was what he had dreamed of, I know. I am feeling a bit satisfied to be able to help him and mother live their peaceful days here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment