8/09/2026

Cherishing every moment

It is mid summer here. Pretty hot in the mid day but not so much in the morning/evening. I am still working hard at the garden/farm while it remains not very hot. Staying on a small chair pulling and cutting weeds. It passes 3 or even 4 hours without being conscious of that. 

Not so often as before, I still cook some dishes. Boiled chicken breast meat with yuzu pepper dressing. Too hot for my wife but pretty good for me insensitive to pepper.




Tomatoes are pretty successful this year. It is always difficult for me to grow large size tomatoes. They could rupture with much rain fall. I have chosen a strain which is resistent to such a problem this year and they have bored quite some fruits. Harvesting a large one with 4 inches in diameter, I have made a salad with it. Pretty sweet and juicy.



 

Peaceful and uneventful days are going on. Still feeling it won't last forever. I try to cherish every day or even every moment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment