5/30/2022

The garden farm is my office now

I could not help grinning but my garden farm is the place I spend most of my life now. Only chance to go out is driving to a supermarket for groceries once two days.

Pulling the weeds is a bit hard work for me. It could cause back pain. I still enjoy doing that stretching my back from time to time.

Soon, in a week or two, potatoes will be ripe and are to be harvested. Sweet potatoes are planted now in stead. And many more vegetables are growing.

Tomatoes are bearing fruits now.


The gardener whom we have asked to care for the big trees etc for tha past years has brought some tiny seedlings named tomapi in Japanese. It is a hybrid between tomato and piman, that is, green pepper. It will be like green pepper at first and will be more like tomato when ripened. The seedlings look like that of green pepper. I should protect them with grass mulching later.


This year, roses are quite successful. It is my wife's territory. We are wondering what factor governs its growth. 


It will be another day to concentrate on those plants. It won't be too long before we get into the rainy season. 



No comments:

Post a Comment