2/22/2020

Early spring

It's getting warmer now. They say it's record high temperature in this season. At my age, this early arrival of spring is welcomed. Waking up in the morning, I feel I could behave freely without that freezing atmosphere. But I am still afraid this could be a sign of global warming. We should keep eyes wide open for that climate change which could be a real burden to the next generation.

I am less active on the air. There are too few who enjoy real ragchewing any longer. It is not so rare that I bitterly switch off the radio after calling CQ in vain for some time. There are only few who understand what joy it is to communicate on CW. The pleasure of CW communication is hardly delivered to the next generation. It is regarded as replaceable with digital mode. These two modes are essentially different and not comparable each other. We should have witnessed of the pleasure of CW communication. Now it is almost impossible to do that. It must be how the history of CW communication is going on. No complaints. I am rather grateful to have spent the best days of that communication method from '60s to now. 

Japanese apricots are fully out at present.



Daffodils and later magnolia may follow them. It won't be too long before the spring is fully blown here.

Looking forward that arrival, I would prepare for gardening and farming in the garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment